Monday, May 9, 2011

MAKE-UP TOOLS

Hey girls and guys,sorry i didnt update my blog for quite a long period because i was too busy with college stuff.So for tonight,im gonna tell u about my passion for make-up.So,i started to wear make-up and love them since i was 15 and i even used my own money to buy the make-up tools.Then i always watch make-up tutorials in Youtube.com and i always follow Michelle Phan's,u can youtube her too.Shes amazing.I just watch videos to have an idea about it and after that i will create my own make-up style.Ok this is the best part,i made a presentation about make-up last semester (my 2nd semester) and i got the highest mark! hehe and even some of the guys start to show interest in make-up especially about the concealer part.Concealer is like a make-up base to cover all your imperfections e.g. acne,baggy eyes and etc.Below are my make-up tools and i hope u love them! thanks for reading :)


MY MAKE-UP TOOLS:






No comments:

Post a Comment