Saturday, May 14, 2011

FRIENDS!


People who meet us always said that all of us should make a comedy series like "Friends" because all of us have very different characters.We are such dorks,we laugh too hard and we are way too LOUD! but all the differences and the time we spend tgether make us bestfriend forever! I miss all the fun that we've been through,all the sorrows that we face tgether.I miss the time when we always go everywhere we want to go with Haikal's fastest speed! hahaha and when we used to explore new places.Do u guys still remember that everytime my mom call,all of us panicked like its the end of the world! hahahaha like Haikal said its a "killer-code"! hahaha Haikal,Zarwah,Fich,and Ammar,all of u witness what ive been through and all of u are like my family and even my parents asked u guys to call them "daddy and mama".


THE CHARACTERISTICS:


HAIKAL RAHMAN : Everybody used to call him-the male version of Melia Wahman.haha.he's the most craziest and funniest guy i've ever met.although he looks like a mischevious guy but when it comes to serious matter he handle it very maturely.Always speeding over than 180 on the road.Wanna know what can make him drive fast? tune in to his techno tracks! hahaha.his tracks never fail to make me high.He is the first guy to ask my mom's permission and meet her to bring me and my Wahman sisters out for a movie.He is my doctor love,salute his psychology skills. :)

AMMAR NAEIM: He is the most cool guy ever! always happy and take things easily.haha.he's THE DIVA.loves to dance and sing with his girlishness.he's like my PA,always there when i need anything.he knws me well,and he can read my mind without me telling him anything.

ZARWAH MOHD: The most knowledgeable yet talkative person you'll ever meet! hahaha she's my twin from another parents.Shes an understanding friend and knows all about me in and out.Guess what? we were bestfriends since we're 10 and we just knew that our fathers are bestfriends too during their college times when we're 18.WOW! what a small world.

FICH FAHMI:We have loads of thing in common and he knws my signature language and he studies my signals well.haha.he knows me in and out too.he's the person that i can do anything with.He loves to sing and dance too and always gets high too! hahaha






WE HAVE SIMILARITIES IN SOME WAYS BUT WE RESPECT ALL OF OUR DIFFERENCES AND DEAL WITH THEM. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment