Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HOWS MY WEDDING GONNA BE!

Ok,Kate Middleton is married and so does my elder sister,Kuenida Wahman.Although im 19,but yeah i have my own dreams too u knw? age doesnt matter when it comes to achieve ur dreams and make it reality! haha like every girl..i always think im a princess eventhough my real name is Princess Amelia.Hope u guys will like it. :)


THE PROPOSAL:

Oh Mr.Stranger,u dont have to propose me in front of the public,its like giving me pressure to say "i do!".It will be very sweet if its just me and you because me and you will against the world.We'll be like Bonnie & Clyde,live with each other and protect each other and tgether we live in our own adventurous world.All i need in this life of sin is just me and you,down the road til the very end its just gonna be me and u. <3 




THE RING:

I wanna ring that has your name and mine curved behind it because if i got into any accident and die,its like i die with u.

THE GOWN:

Below are the types of my wedding gowns,saree and baju nikah will be because i want them to be elegant yet lady like and look decent in the same time. :)








THE RECEPTION:
I want a fantasy wedding and Hindi wedding theme.I want a wedding like Cinderella, riding a royalty pumpkin haha because it shows the world that "hey! my prince is here!" and its time to start a new life.Hindi wedding will be so much fun and happening! :)




MY HONEYMOON:

 I dont mind where its gonna be as long as we appreciate and love each other's company and just all that's matter. :)


MY BABIES:

I want 3 children,if can i want the first to be a boy and so does the second because they will beat up the guys who hurt my baby girl. And they are the luckiest creature on earth to have a mother who knws how to cook and bake like me hehe and i want to decorate their rooms like how they want it to be and as fr my baby girl,i want her room looks like shes living in a castle :)


WHO? AND THE END:

Whoever the guy is,i hope we will live happily ever after. The end. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment