Saturday, April 23, 2011

HOW IS MY LOVE LIFE GOING TO BE?


When my sister Enida got married,suddenly makes me think,how mine is going to be? i'm so single and available until now maybe because no guys want me hehe.I just talked bout this topic with my girls and our favourite lecturer few days ago when we had lunch tgether.I told them with confident:

"You'll see! one day there's a guy,we also dont know who is he gonna be,he will come up to me and stunt me with his love confession.He will and he's on his way"

My time will come! now i just have to chase my dream.I dont have to think bout it yet but if someone come into my life this period,i want a serious long relationship but now just let me chase my aim first.I know my worth and i refuse to settle.hehe. :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment